Tuesday, 5 December 2017

Passion For Promarkers - Mega Christmas Challenge - Add a sentiment.

Good morning all.
I hope you are all well.
It is the start of our Mega Christmas Challenge today over at the Passion For Promarkers Challenge blog.
We have a really easy theme of `Add a sentiment`
Team 1 are sharing their cards this week and then in 2 weeks time, team 2 will share their fabulous creations.
We have lots of sponsors for this challenge, they are:
Bugaboo - 7 images ($21.00 voucher)
DigiStamp Boutique - £10.00 voucher
All Dressed Up stamps - $12.00 voucher
Dies to Die For - £15.00 voucher
Di's Digi Stamps - $12.00 voucher
Crafty Sentiments designs - 3 digi images
Sasayaki Glitter - 1 digi image
Alicia Bel - €10.00 voucher
Uniko stamps - 1 stamp set (must be in stock)

I will update my post with proper links etc later when I get home from work.
I am part of team 1 so here is my card which I am also entering into the following challenges:
TBA
Products used are:
Black card
First Edition papers
Distress tool
Ribbon
Gem
WRS stamp and sentiment
Promarkers
Glitter kiss
Stardust stickles
Spellbinders floral oval die
Cheery Lynn banner die
Isn`t this image image adorable, I have gone over the entire image with glitter kiss so it really sparkles irl.Its just a shame that plum and purple colours seem to bleed into the glitter :O



and a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by and I will be back later to add links etc.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

No comments: